Designing an entire garden or even just a certain area can be a daunting prospect which is why we have made our free design service as quick and simple as possible.
Whether you’re a new homeowner, the owner of a new build home with a fresh plot to put your stamp on, or have an established garden that needs a new lease of life, our modular system can help you transform it into a beautiful and functional space.
Our skilled designers have worked with customers to create full garden layouts and bespoke designs that fit their gardens perfectly using our modular system which can be used to build strong and long-lasting raised beds, planters, ponds, walls, steps, seating or a combination of all. Each structure can be built on any surface, even hills and slopes are no problem and the design potential is limitless.
WoodBlocX garden designs
Top considerations before making changes to the garden
- Note down the areas that get sunlight at certain times of the day, this is important if you want to include a seating area of if you plan on growing certain types of sun nor shade loving plants or you plan to grow edibles
- Are you overlooked by other properties and do you have any views you would like to maximise?
- Think about what you would like to grow and how much you are able to realistically manage
- What elements you would like to include; grass/lawns, seating, walls, beds and borders, water features, paths, patios, steps etc?
- Do you want to encourage wildlife into the garden?
- What style do you want to achieve? Modern, rustic etc
Once you have an idea of what you want to include within the space head to our garden design service page and fill in our super quick feedback form, which has been designed to take minimal time to complete (five minutes maximum) and we will do the rest, all of the information provided will help us to build a bigger picture of your project and we can begin creating a design that is totally bespoke to your garden.
Recent bespoke designs
The benefits of using WoodBlocX timber structures to update your garden
- Free design service
- Easy build with lightweight pieces and step by step instructions
- Strong and durable - the blocks are locked together using strong dowels
- Build on any surface
- Pressure treated wood that will not leach nasty chemicals into the soil
- Long-lasting and durable - structures will not crack or warp
- Unlimited design potential thanks to the modular blocks
- Superior quality to railway sleepers and wooden boards