- Create better soil conditions – ideal for new build homes or those with poor soil
- Improve drainage
- Build at a depth to suit you - Easy access for sowing, growing, weeding and watering
- Build on patios, concrete, tarmac, grass or soil
- Pest control – keep rabbits out
- Use them to landscape sloping gardens
- Extended growing season - raised beds warm up quicker in spring and retain heat for longer in the autumn
- Add value to your property
We've gone into a little more detail below on some of the key benefits of raised beds.
Many people choose wooden raised beds for growing vegetables and fruit because the extra height makes watering, weeding and pest control much easier.
Raised beds are an easy solution for landscaping sloping gardens. Stepped raised beds can be used for both flat and sloped gardens. Use them to add height and interest to a patio area, or to add different sections for planting or use them to landscape a sloping garden.
Lots of our customers opt to add steps to run alongside the raised beds that are used to landscape the garden to tie everything together. To see exactly how our structures work retaining earth to landscape a garden click here.
We recommend using our Free Bespoke Design Service for sloping garden designs to ensure you get exactly what you need for your project.
To find out more about our wide range of wooden raised beds and planters and to find out how simple it is to build beautiful long lasting structures for your garden click the button below