Call us on 0800 389 1420 (our lines are open 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri)
Start a Live Chat with us
Send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll reply as soon as we can.
Frequently asked questions
- When can we deliver?
- How will my WoodBlocX order be delivered?
- Where can I find my layer by layer instructions?
- How to add liner to your raised bed
- Is WoodBlocX wood treated?
- What is our Free Design Service?
- Do we sell raised bed liners?
- Should I completely line my raised bed with a liner or just the sides?
- What wood is used to make WoodBlocX?
- What is the width of the blocks?
- Can I paint WoodBlocX?
- Do your products work on uneven surfaces?
- What maintenance do I need to carry out on my WoodBlocX?
(Visit our HelpDesk for more FAQs)
Free Design Service
If you're looking for a bespoke WoodBlocX design for your garden, please visit our Free Design Service page for more information. All we need is just a few simple dimensions to get started on your design!
If you want to quickly get a price for a made-to-measure raised bed, please visit our Raised Bed page where you can choose any length, width and height to exactly suit your garden space.
For WoodBlocX garden inspiration, please view our Customer Gardens page.
WoodBlocX company details
Our address is: WoodBlocX, Munro Sawmills, Old Evanton Road, Dingwall, Ross-shire, IV15 9UN, Scotland, United Kingdom
Our company number is: SC428120
Our VAT number is: 139085303
Use our contact form