Shipping & Delivery Information
Please note that deliveries may take longer than usual due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The next available date for delivery is offered at checkout and can be viewed here. We appreciate your understanding.
Your WoodBlocX Delivery
Making sure your WoodBlocX order arrives safe and sound is our number one priority.
That's why we offer a quick and convenient delivery service - you can choose your preferred day of delivery at the checkout.
As an added bonus, delivery is free* throughout the UK!
Our standard delivery service is completely free!*
Once an order is finalized (or after designs are drawn up if you are using our free design service for a bespoke structure) you can choose a convenient day for delivery at the checkout.
Your delivery will then occur on the nominated day between 8am and 5pm.
You will receive tracking information for your delivery as soon as it leaves our Warehouse including follow-up emails. On the day of delivery, you may receive a text with a two-hour delivery window. We also ask the driver to call you an hour before delivery although please note that neither the text nor the call is guaranteed.
*Please note that all orders £50 or under will be charged a flat fee of £12 per order
Additional Delivery Services
The following delivery upgrades are available at the checkout:
£50 Saturday AM Delivery - CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
Deliveries to the below areas are possible but will incur an additional surcharge:
- £35 - IV51-56, Isle of Skye
- £50 - Northern Ireland
- £55 - All HS Postcodes
- £60 - PA20, Orkney/Shetland
- £65 - PA42-49, PA75-78, KA27, Isle of Wight
- £120 - PA60-62, PH42-44, KA28
- £105 - Isle of Man
- £150 - Guernsey/Jersey
How will my order be delivered?
Most of our orders are delivered on a wooden pallet by a national pallet network. Please note:
- Two or more pallets may be used for larger orders, we cannot pack orders with multiple items on individual pallets per item, pallets are packed by weight and size of the items included in your order.
- All WoodBlocX items are clearly listed on the packing list that accompanies your order. You will also receive a set of building instructions specific to your order, general building instructions, and some helpful hints. *Please note these are currently being sent via e-mail*
- The delivery vehicle is generally the same size as a large bin lorry. (Height 3.4m x Length 7.5m x Width 2.8m) Please advise us if there are any local access issues.
- All deliveries are kerbside only and it is at the driver's discretion only if pallets can be delivered closer to your desired location, and only if suitable access is available.
This video will give you a good idea of what delivery entails and how it is made.
Please note: WoodBlocX may be slightly damp on arrival. This is from the treatment process and some of the BlocX might have a green patina. This green colour is normal and UV-sensitive. Within approximately 3-4 weeks of exposure to sunlight the BlocX will turn to a golden pine colour as shown online.
Due to insurance guidelines, the delivery is made to the kerbside only and it is up to the driver to determine the nearest accessible point to your property and whether they are happy and able to deliver to a driveway etc. Please note:
- The driver is unable to open the pallet, physically handle the blocks or enter your property
- We recommend arranging for adequate help if required to move your order into your property upon delivery if you are unhappy for it to remain outside. Please note the pallet will be wrapped and weatherproof.
Please inform us immediately if there are any local access issues close to your property so we can make alternate arrangements - for example:
- narrow lanes;
- steep inclines;
Please note our delivery vehicle sizes:
Height 3.4m x Length 7.5m x Width 2.8m.
An additional delivery fee may be charged if redelivery is needed or a smaller delivery vehicle is required.
Signing For Your Delivery
Your order can be left in a suitable and accessible location if it is possible for the driver to accommodate this.
You don't necessarily need to sign for your order. However, please advise us if you are not going to be in so we can let the driver know.
We do ask that a responsible person is present upon delivery to inspect and sign for your order if at all possible.
If you see or suspect any damage then you must follow the guidelines below.
Damaged or Missing Items
Every order is checked for damage before it leaves our warehouse and thankfully, damage during transit is very rare.
A packing note will be included on the side of each pallet. Please check this note against your actual delivery.
If you suspect or see damage of any description you must:
- Mark 'DAMAGED' on the delivery note when signing for your goods
- Take photos of the damaged pallet and goods
- Inform us within 24 hours by phone or email
Please note any shortfall and inform us immediately so we can send out replacements. If urgent, there is a link here to request replacements for missing or damaged items.
*Please note during the Coronavirus pandemic we are sending your packing note and your order instructions via e-mail as our team are working from home. Please email us in the first instance if you experience any of the above*
Very occasionally there may be delivery issues beyond our control, such as bad weather or traffic.
Please ensure if you have booked gardeners/builders that they are not booked in until after your order has arrived as we cannot be held liable for any costs arising from delayed delivery.
We regularly send orders to the EU. You can access our EU sites using the links below. If you would like a quote for an international delivery not listed below please contact us.
Please visit our returns page for detailed information.