Retaining Walls and Steps
The WoodBlocX are light and easy to build into walls. They need no power tools or technical knowledge to assemble.
How do WoodBlocX retaining walls and terraces work?
- A single wall will retain earth up to a height of one metre (approximately 3’).
- Multiple walls in a terraced design can retain sloping gardens and banks of greater height.
- Create straight or curving walls with ease.
- Add steps, pillars and benches for ease of access, aesthetic value and somewhere to sit and enjoy your new garden!
- The WoodBlocX are light and easy to build into walls. They need no power tools or technical knowledge to assemble.
- WoodBlocX are made from pressure-treated wood so there is no need to worry about any chemicals leaching into your soil.
- Once you’ve finalised your design with us, delivery only takes 3-4 days.
For more information, see Why Choose WoodBlocX?
Use our online retaining wall calculator to work out the price of your terrace(s) or garden wall. Alternatively, our team can draw up and price your design for you, free of charge. Send us a sketch with your requirements, or simply give us a call on 0800 389 1420 to talk things through. Click here to order our catalogue and information sheet.
Direct to your door
No heavy lifting
Made in the UK
Made to last 15 years
With WoodBlocX Raised Beds, Boxes and Planters you’ll rediscover the pleasure in gardening. Our kits can help you build raised beds that are beautiful and practical, giving you extra height and adding shape and structure to your outdoor space.
It couldn’t be easier to create a raised timber pond that’s perfect for your garden from WoodBlocX. The versatility of our products means they can be used to build koi ponds and water features of any shape or size, creating a fantastic centrepiece for your garden.
It’s easy to bring your garden to life with WoodBlocX. A little landscaping and the slopes and hills can be turned into terraces, borders and flat lawns, with additional built in features such as steps, benches and pillars. And it's much easier to build with than sleepers.