Garden Edging, Kerbing and Borders
WoodBlocX Garden Edging can really help your garden take shape, helping you frame flowerbeds, protect vegetable patches or create practical and attractive walkways. Like all our products, our garden edging requires no heavy lifting, drilling, screwing or power tools, making it quick and easy to assemble and a great alternative to railway sleepers.
The versatility of WoodBlocX means it's possible to build kerbing or borders of any size to suit your garden. Our edging can be designed to sit on soft surfaces like earth and grass, or on hard surfaces such as concrete, tarmac and paving. We can also design borders for use on any slope that you may have in your garden.
Why choose WoodBlocX for my garden edging?
- WoodBlocX are easy to construct, and require no heavy lifting or power tools to build.
- WoodBlocX are made from wood that is pressure-treated twice and is guaranteed to last at least 15 years without rotting or distortion when installed following our simple guidelines.
- WoodBlocX edging is suitable for siting on any surface, including slopes.
- Made from attractive sustainably-sourced wood, they are certified organic by the Soil Association.
- They featured on BBC Dragon’s Den, and have since gone on to win numerous awards.
- Once your order has been finalised, you won’t have long to wait - delivery is generally within 3-4 working days.
- For more information, see here.
Our online calculator will help you to work out the price of the edging you need. Alternatively, send us a sketch with your requirements, or simply give us a call on 0800 389 1420 to talk things through. Click here to order our catalogue and information sheet.