Garden Edging, Kerbing and Borders
WoodBlocX Garden Edging can really help your garden take shape. Our design offers a modern way to frame flowerbeds, protect vegetable patches or create practical and attractive walkways. Like all our products, our garden edging requires no heavy lifting, drilling, screwing or power tools, making it quick and easy to assemble and a great alternative to railway sleepers.
The versatility of WoodBlocX means it's possible to build kerbing or borders of any size to suit your garden. Our edging can be designed to sit on soft surfaces like earth and grass, or on hard surfaces such as concrete, tarmac and paving. We can also design borders for use on any steep rises that you may have in your garden space.
Why choose WoodBlocX for my garden edging? WoodBlocX are easy to construct, and require no heavy lifting or power tools to build. WoodBlocX are also made from wood that is pressure-treated twice and is guaranteed to last at least 15 years without rotting or distortion when installed following our simple guidelines. WoodBlocX have also been featured on BBC Dragon’s Den have since received numerous awards! To get your garden project started:
- Use our online calculator to work out the price of the edging you need.
- Alternatively, send us a sketch with your requirements or;
- Simply give us a call on 0800 389 1420 so a member of our friendly team can assist you with your needs.
- Additionally, you can order our catalogue and information sheet.
- To learn more about WoodBlocX feel free to browse our full information page.
There are no products matching the selection.