Every garden needs somewhere to sit and enjoy it, somewhere to look at your plants and enjoy the sunshine and birdsong.
Why choose a WoodBlocX seat?
- WoodBlocX are clean and, unlike other new or recycled timber, requires no initial or year-on-year treatment before it is suitable to sit on.
- The wood will age naturally to a soft grey, or they can be painted any colour you like.
- Designing with WoodBlocX is virtually limitless – the seats can be incorporated into a planter, raised bed or terrace with ease.
- WoodBlocX seats can be put onto both soft and hard surfaces, so they can be put anywhere in the garden: on grass, bare earth, paving, tarmac and concrete.
- The WoodBlocX are light and easy to build into the seat. They need no power tools or technical knowledge to assemble. All the components are supplied.
- WoodBlocX are made from pressure-treated, British, wood and are guaranteed to last for at least 20 years without rotting or distorting, so you can be sure your seat is safe, sturdy and durable.
- WoodBlocX are also certified organic by the Soil Association, so there’s no need to worry about leaching chemicals (which can be an issue with other timber such as railway sleepers).
- Once you’ve finalised your design with us, delivery only takes 3-4 days.
- For more information, see Why Choose WoodBlocX?
- Choose from one of our pre-designed kits in a huge range of sizes and shapes, or we can help you design your own. Use our online calculator to work out the price of your own design, send us a sketch with your requirements, or simply give us a call on 0800 389 1420 to talk things through. Click here to order our catalogue and information sheet.