Every garden needs somewhere to sit and enjoy it, somewhere to look at your plants and enjoy the sunshine and birdsong.
Why choose a WoodBlocX seat?
- WoodBlocX are clean and, unlike other new or recycled timber, requires no initial or year-on-year treatment before it is suitable to sit on.
- The wood will age naturally to a soft grey, or they can be painted any colour you like.
- Designing with WoodBlocX is virtually limitless – the seats can be incorporated into a planter, raised bed or terrace with ease.
- WoodBlocX seats can be put onto both soft and hard surfaces, so they can be put anywhere in the garden: on grass, bare earth, paving, tarmac and concrete.
- The WoodBlocX are light and easy to build into the seat. They need no power tools or technical knowledge to assemble. All the components are supplied.
- WoodBlocX are made from pressure-treated, British, wood and are guaranteed to last for at least 15 years without rotting or distorting, if installed following our guidelines, so you can be sure your seat is safe, sturdy and durable.
- WoodBlocX are also certified organic by the Soil Association, so there’s no need to worry about leaching chemicals (which can be an issue with other timber such as railway sleepers).
- Once you’ve finalised your design with us, delivery only takes 3-4 days.
- For more information, see Why Choose WoodBlocX?
- Choose from one of our pre-designed kits in a huge range of sizes and shapes, or we can help you design your own. Click here to send us a sketch with your requirements, or simply give us a call on 0800 389 1420 to talk things through. Click here to order our catalogue and information sheet.